- A truly portable subnotebook from apple.
- SSD flash storage in laptops, for portables with lighter weight, longer battery and fewer fragile moving parts (see also #1)
- 9000 series blackberries (because the 8000 series were already really nice
- 3G iphones
- A service pack for Vista (short of something involving and axe and a woodshed, SP1 will have to do for now)
- Intel’s silverthorn, montevina and menlow platforms and all the powerful and connected goodness of devices that might bring. These could be as big as Centrino was for the laptop market 4 years ago
- GPS in everything
- Google’s Android phones
- Affordable mobile broadband in Canada (one can always dream)
Which gadgets and technologies are you looking forward to?